Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Guilt Free Grub: Healthy and Delicious 3 Ingredient Cookies

3 ingredients? Cookies...? Guilt free....?  I know what you're thinking, is this make believe? It's not! And I'm going to show you how.

I've found seen many different recipes and takes on these cookies but this is the recipe that I have come up with and enjoy for a nice snack when I'm craving something 'bad' like sweets, cakes or cookies but have NO added sugar whatsoever.




Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes


Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C) .













Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.





*

This recipe is really just a back bone for you guys, you can literally create so many varieties and make them to your own personal tastes.  Instead of raisins you can add nuts (walnuts, pecans, almonds), fruits (cranberries, dried apricots, dried prunes), chocolate chips, shredded coconut, spices, vanilla extract and so many things.

I personally enjoy them just like this however I would add a hint more cinnamon next time. 

Hope you guys liked this! If you make these post them on instagram and tag me (thevisionshazy) I'd love to check them out!



Thanks for stopping by, crunch ya later!
Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment